at our subsidiary in Emmendingen, near Freiburg, and the position is available with immediate effect. The trainee programme is for two years with the intention of offering a full-time position as Content Editor.
Wewill trainyouin the journalism of the future:
Responsibilities of the Content Editor include the sourcing and editing of information, the writing and reader-orientated preparation of complex issues, and the transfer of this information via print and online media to the target-group. The target-group is the focus of all these responsibilities.
You will need to be able to identify the information requirements of our target-groups using SEO based mathematical processes, and develop accurate and appropriate content based on keyword analysis. You will need to utilise our existing content, or commission this as a new task, and you will be required to
publish and market this information via all cross media channels.
We expect you to have the following:
- Success in a technically oriented study course, ideally in the field of package printing, or to have equivalent knowledge
- Good writing skills and a sound understanding of technical matters
- Excellent knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken, is an absolute must, while any additional language would be useful
- First hand experience in the field of PR or direct marketing would also be helpful
- A sound understanding of numbers and good analytical skills
- Ability to formulate and distribute analytically based, target-group orientated articles
- Understanding of the functioning of the World Wide Web and particularly of the major search machines and social networks; the SEO term should not be unknown to you
- Skills in image and video processing
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Target orientated
- A good communicator
- Able to work under pressure
- Reliable and self-confident
- Well presented
- Ready and willing to travel internationally
- Training inline with a new and avant-garde style job profile, with excellent future prospects
- A dynamic, team minded and pleasant working environment
- Excellent career prospects within a well-positioned and highly respected media company, that operates in Germany and in international markets
- A workplace in the beautiful city of Freiburg, located in the foothills of the Black Forest
If you are interested in this challenging position, which above all else requires you to have the ability to work in a team environment, we look forward to receiving your application in full – by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your e-mail ‘Editorial department trainee’, and don’t forget to include your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.